Oryx Finance Management
Itís important to ensure that your financial accounting information is always correct and up to date. You need the ability to analyze and create reports on any number of financial issues along with the means to distribute this information wherever it is required. This is especially true for small businesses that need to be on top of management initiatives and finances. Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and its financial reporting software can make the task of reporting and confirming less cumbersome with a platform of integrated application modules that can ensure greater accuracy.
Information is crucial, and even more so when you need it right now. Oryxonline Enterprise software can give you the real-time picture of what is taking place right now. It works from an integrated platform that is automated for quick effective action when processing business tasks. It also gives all authorized staff a view to what is happening with finances at any given time. It can consolidate and streamline the reporting process, while at the same time, dispense information and data to all parties concerned at the same time.
You not only have the ability to create reports, but this software also provides a library of reports for you to choose from, based on the nature of the report. Tools are included for analysis, calculations and projections, to help management make better informed decisions. This financial reporting software will help you to form strategies for executing your financial game plan; it will advise you of areas of growth and slowed activity, and suggest areas of potential opportunities. It will let you get a glimpse of activities in the disparate units of the business and report on their budgets and expenses. And it will inform you of areas where there needs to be more accountability.
This is empowering software for small progressive businesses that want to raise their profile. It allows you to monitor performance on a number of levels; look at your risk and compliance responsibilities; bring in your general ledger to so that you can look over any and all transactions and details; you can get a breakdown of your key financial metrics, cash management activity and banking scenario.
Oryxonline Enterprise software gives you the upper hand; it allows you to analyze, plan, collaborate and share information and data. It speeds up the process of reporting and helps your finance and accounting department to be more productive. Itís the power of ERP and financial reporting software.
ERP Oryxonline Reports Samples:- CHART OF ACCOUNT
- TRIAL BALANCE REPORT
- GENERAL LEDGER REPORT
- STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT
- BALANCE SHEET REPORT
- CUSTOMER BALANCE SUMMARY
- CUSTOMER AGING ANALYSIS
- MONTHLY CUSTOMER AGING INC. PAYMENT - DAY WISE
- MONTHLY CUSTOMER AGING INC. PAYMENT - MONTH WISEReceivables Ageing alerts about the Customers credit periods and alarms on the due and overdue receivable from the customers. The report helps to schedule and manage the cash flows by strategically planning the follow up of the receivables. This report is a useful tool for analyzing and makeup of receivables balance. The receivables analysis is also useful in cash flow planning and cash flow projections.
- CUSTOMER BALANCE SUMMARY REPORT-TB
- LETTERS OF CREDIT SUMMARY REPORT-TB
- SUB ACCOUNTS SUMMARY REPORT-TB
- SUB ACCOUNTS STATEMENT
- CASH FLOWThe report format given here is to save the time which normally put in by the accountants to prepare the planning of the Cash flows i.e. to plan the Cash inflow and the Cash Outflow. The accountants can plan and present the Cash Flow for a month , a quarter, a half year or even for the full year. The report is given consists of mainly the Opening Cash Balances on a particular date , estimated inflow, Planned outflow for the particular period and Closing Balance as on the end date of the selected period.
- LETTERS OF CREDIT STATEMENT
- PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS RMX
- TRANSACTIONS SUMMARY
- INCOME STATEMENT - PROFIT AND LOSS REPORT :Income Statement is also called as the Profit & Loss account in common commercial parlance. The given report gives the analysis of the Sales, Costs & Profits as compared to given budgets as defined for a particular month and for the Cumulative Data for the Current Year till date. The accountant can put in the budgets as applicable and get the report generated.
- EXPENSES DEPARTMENT SUMMARY REPORT
- VEHICLE AND EQUIPMENT STATEMENT
- CUSTOMERS INFORMATIONS MASTER
- FIXED ASSETS DEPRECIATION REPORT :Depreciation connotes the meaning of diminution in the Value of assets due to wear and tear and time. Over a period of time the value of assets diminishes as per the usage of the assets. There are various methods of calculating the depreciation. The given format calculates the value of depreciation based on the estimated life of the asset. With this report the user gets the information about the details of Assets, Estimated Life and the value of Depreciation for a particular year and the Written Down Value of the particular asset .Report's options by groups or cost center (location/Department).
- EQUIPMENT EXPENSES DATA ANALYSIS
- COST CENTER STATEMENT
- COST CENTER SUMMARY - TB
- COST CENTER WISE OVERHEADS - BY DEPARTMENTIn any Product Costing Procedure the Cost Accountant has to collect the Direct and Indirect Overheads as per the Cost Centres Defined. The Cost Centres can be defined and at the time of booking the expenses the cost centers can be assigned to the expenses and the user can get the analysis of Overheads as per the Cost Centres. The report can be used to prepare and present the management the analysis of the overheads as per the Cost Centers. The management can also identify the areas (DPT) for Cost Control and Cost Reduction with the help of this report.
- ANUAL ACCUMULATED DEPRECIATION
- POSTDATED CHEQUES REPORTS